- Reviews (0)
The Monkey Whizz is an artificial synthetic urine belt kit created by Monkey Business. The creators of award winning products such as the Monkey Dong. Unlike the Monkey Business Dong this awesome product is able to be used by both male and female individuals because the tubes that come with the device can be cut to any length.
Female users would just run the tube down the rear end between their butt cheeks for it to be unseen.
This pack comes with 3½ oz (100ml) of very high quality artificial urine and is attached to an adjustable elastic belt. It is ready to be used straight from the box with 0 hassle set up.
What’s in the box?
- Adjustable & Elastic belt (made from 100% cotton)
- Urinator kit with a Temperature Strip & 100ml of pre-mixed Synthetic Urine in the Kit
- 2 Heat Pads that will heat the urine to desired temperature
Monkey Whizz Instructions for Use:
- Open the heat pad and remove the adhesive back
- Give the heat pad a couple of good shakes to get it working. Stick the heat pad TO THE BAG between the bag and the belt.
- Wrap the Monkey Whizz around your waist under ALL your clothing, with the temperature strip touching your skin and the tube pointing to the floor.
- Wear the kit for approximately 1 hour before use. The target temperature will read 96 – 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On the day of use, close the white clips and cut the end of the tube to the required length.
- When ready to discharge urine, unfasten the white clips and drain the contents onto the desired object.
Tips for Success:
- Don’t keep checking temperature. Your sample will be cooled down by this.
- After open, the heat pad will usually work for 8 hours.
- Just use the heat pad once, and one heat pad per application
- Ensure the bladder bag is in contact with your skin
- This product is not designed to be refilled.
- Make sure to wear a belt that makes noises when unbuckling. This will make it harder to hear the white clips as you open and close.
* This product is not intended for use on lawfully administered drug tests and is to be used in accordance with all Australian laws.